We were so displeased with the being lied and deceived; the charges and service we received by Jax Auto Mart were criminal. The owner JOHN HEDQUIST came right out and said; "even though we were lied to and charged $150.00 extra for a service that wasn't provided; we were not getting any compensation."
The Jax-Auto-Mart manager (Nathan) blatantly lied that an A.C. resistor required removal of the dash board to install; hence the $150.00 labor charge. Come to find out; it does NOT. The one they installed went bad very quickly and we took the truck back; this time Jax-Auto-Mart said the A.C. blower motor was bad and it would cost another $300.00! We took it to another mechanic (Wilson Auto Repair) they installed a new resistor for $17.00. When I questioned the new mechanic why so cheap; he explained that I was ripped off originally; the dash does NOT have to come off. The resistor plugs in under the glove box.
They are very high pressure scammers. DO NOT TRUST THEM!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lied and deceived
- Reason of review:
- Lied and deceived
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jax Auto Mart Auto Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Ordered and paid for via Paypal in December. Delivered 2/9/16. Sofa great! Loveseat damaged with a hole in the armrest and lighted cup holder would not shut off and a..."
- "IF YOU ARE OR WERE A PATIENT AT MAYO CLINIC YOU MAY WISH TO READ THIS THROUGH BEFORE CONSIDERING WRITING A COMPLAINT. My experience. I was a patient at Mayo..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."